Over the last few years, laser therapy has emerged as a safe and effective solution for treating acute and chronic pain. Primary care physicians (PCPs) and pain management specialists now have access to advanced laser technology, which offers precise targeting and proven success in addressing a range of orthopedic issues. In this blog post, we will explore how laser therapy, particularly OrthoLazer laser therapy, can greatly improve patient outcomes and why it should be considered an essential tool for pain management.
The science behind laser therapy
Laser therapy is not a new concept. It is an evidence-based science that is backed by thousands of studies from around the world. These studies support the safety and efficacy of laser therapy in treating various musculoskeletal conditions. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has officially recommended laser therapy as a treatment option for pain management in acute, chronic, and post-operative patient groups. This recognition from a trusted authority further validates the effectiveness of laser therapy.
Introducing the MLS M8 Robotic Laser
OrthoLazer Laser Therapy Centers takes laser technology to the next level with its exclusive MLS M8 Robotic Laser. This cutting-edge device stimulates cells, reduces pain and inflammation, and accelerates surgical recoveries. The most advanced therapy laser on the market today, the MLS M8 Robotic is the proprietary technology of OrthoLazer, effectively setting it apart from other post-op recovery options.
Advantages of OrthoLazer Laser Therapy
There are several key advantages of OrthoLazer Laser Therapy that make it an attractive option for PCPs treating acute and chronic pain:
- Precision targeting: The MLS M8 Robotic Laser offers unparalleled precision, allowing physicians to accurately target the affected area and deliver optimal treatment.
- Non-invasiveness: Unlike surgical interventions or invasive procedures, laser therapy is a non-invasive treatment option that minimizes patient discomfort and reduces the risk of complications.
- Opioid-Free: OrthoLazer laser therapy provides highly effective pain relief without the use of opioids.
- Wide range of conditions: OrthoLazer’s MLS M8 Robotic Laser treats a wide variety of conditions, including tough-to-treat issues like IT band tendinitis, tennis elbow, calcific tendinitis, meniscal tears, and plantar fasciitis.
- Exceptional patient outcomes: Laser therapy has been proven to reduce inflammation, accelerate healing, and enhance patient outcomes. By incorporating laser therapy into their treatment plans, physicians can deliver exceptional pain relief results without relying solely on medication or invasive procedures.
- Patient Satisfaction: OrthoLazer patient surveys reveal that 86% of respondents are happy with their results, and 93% would return for treatment for another body part.
Join the OrthoLazer franchise family
Surgeons, PCPs, physical therapists, and pain management specialists across the country are recognizing the value of OrthoLazer Laser Therapy and are opening their own OrthoLazer Laser Therapy Centers. This growing trend of physician-owned centers brings the power of the MLS M8 to communities and patients who can benefit from this cutting-edge technology. If you’re a physician who is searching for a new revenue stream while providing patients with effective relief from chronic and acute pain, OrthoLazer invites you to visit their website and learn more about bringing the healing power of laser therapy to your community by becoming a franchise partner.
OrthoLazer Orthopedic Laser Centers offer patients and their doctors an innovative and effective alternative pain management option to treat acute and chronic orthopedic conditions. Founded by Dr. Scott Sigman – the original opioid-sparing surgeon – our centers further his mission of providing his patients non-operative and non-opioid treatment options. If you’d like more information about OrthoLazer, please visit our website at Ortholazer.com.