Dr. Chad Hanson
- Desert Orthopaedic Center, Henderson & Las Vegas, NV
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Nebraska at Omaha, Omaha, NE
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- General Surgery Internship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy of the Hip, Knee, and Shoulder Fellowship: The Steadman Clinic, Vail, CO
Dr. Hanson specializes in sports medicine and arthroscopy, with a focused interest in the minimally invasive arthroscopic treatment of hip, knee, and shoulder problems. A sports enthusiast all his life, Dr. Hanson encourages a team approach with each of his patients for the medical care being provided. Working together allows his patients to achieve the recovery and success they desire, through both surgical and conservative means.
Dr. Hanson is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Arthroscopy Association of North America, and a candidate member of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine. Dr. Hanson serves as President of Desert Orthopaedic Center.
Dr. John Baldauf
- Bachelor of Arts: The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Doctor of Medicine: Jefferson Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgery Internship: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- General Surgery Residency: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Orthopaedics Residency: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Research Biomaterials Fellowship: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Baldauf handles a wide range of orthopaedic problems from simple sprains and strains to complex factures and severely arthritic joints. His extensive experience allows him to address both adult and pediatric patients with various concerns, including sports injuries, fractures, and join pain.
Dr. Baldauf takes great care and pride in finding the best treatment for his patients whether surgical or nonsurgical. The most important factors to him are communication, compassionate care, and the patient-physician team approach to solving ortopaedic problems.
Dr. Kyle Hancock
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
Dr. Hancock is a board-certified and fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery of the hip, knee, shoulder, and elbow. Having provided sports medicine care for professional athletes of NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, WNBA, and UFC, Dr. Hancock understanding the unique needs of athletes. He uses his experience to provide the highest level of care to his athletes of all levels and his nonathlete patients as well.
Dr. Hancock believes there is no great reward than seeing his patients recover and return to enjoying the activities they love. His patient care philosophy is a team-based approach, where the doctor and patient work together to obtain excellent results and achieve the patient’s specific goals.
Dr. Hancock is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine.
Dr. Andrew Kim
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and East Asian Studies: University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Internal Medicine Internship: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: Baylor College of Medicine & The University of Texas Alliance, Houston, TX
- Interventional Pain Medicine Fellowship: University of California, Los Angeles and VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Kim’s experience consists of treating a wide scope of conditions that include spinal cord injury, brain injury, neuromuscular disease, musculoskeletal, and spinal disorders. Dr. Kim is also trained in the use and implementation of devices such as spinal cord stimulators and intrathecal drug delivery pain pumps for severe spinal disorders and cancer pain/non-malignant pain.
Dr. Kim believes in working with the patient to achieve the best functional outcomes. His philosophy includes delivering honest, compassionate care where communication is the key to success. He thrives on listening to the patient’s concerns and tailoring treatment that is medically appropriate and effective.
Dr. Andrew Park
- Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering: University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Anesthesiology, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine Residency: University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Pain Management Fellowship: University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Park is a double board-certified anesthesiologist and pain management specialist. His interest is in helping people with pain through a holistic and multimodal approach. He not only looks at the patient’s illness but evaluates the patient’s overall medical condition and tailors appropriate treatment accordingly. He has helped numerous people cut down or be completely free from opioids using alternative approaches to pain management.
Dr. Park takes pride in offering the most cutting-edge and minimally invasive interventional treatments for those who suffer from pain. He has helped many people who have pain despite numerous prior treatments or who are not surgical candidates.